2017 CNY Manufacturing Conference
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Crowne Plaza Syracuse
701 E. Genesee Street, Syracuse, NY 13210 (directions)
8:00 am Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 am – 12:30 pm Conference
This complimentary conference is designed specifically for manufacturers and features presentations from Dannible & McKee, The Manufacturers Association of Central New York (MACNY) and other industry experts. Gain valuable insights on IRS audits, Nexus issues and new tax laws, preventing fraud in the supply chain, ownership transition planning and the current state and recent trends of the manufacturing industry.
- New York State Manufacturing: Outlook and Opportunities for the Future – MACNY President & CEO, Randy Wolken, will present the view of the current outlook of manufacturing in New York State and highlight the opportunities for growth, as well as the challenges that lie ahead.
- Taxation of Manufacturers: The Past, Present and Future – A presentation focused on the “past,” with IRS and state audits–how to deal with them and what they are looking for, the “present,” with Nexus issues–should you be filing in more states, and the “future,” with new tax laws and what they could mean to you.
- Fraud Considerations for Vendor and Supply Chain Management – Gain valuable insights on strategies that can help you reduce risk and exposure.
- Successful Strategies for Ownership Transition – An informative panel discussion focused on ownership transition planning and the implications for you, your business, your family and employees–featuring experts in transition structure and agreements, tax implications and financing the transaction.
- Randy Wolken, President & CEO, The Manufacturers Association of Central New York
- Joseph Hardick, CPA, CCIFP, Partner, Dannible & McKee, LLP
- John Martin, CPA/PFS, CFP® Partner, Dannible & McKee, LLP
- Brian Johnson, CPA, CFE, CCIFP, Partner, Dannible & McKee, LLP
Victor Vaccaro, Jr., CPA/ABV, CFF, CDA, Partner, Dannible & McKee, LLP
Chet Schultz, Vice President, Senior SBA Specialist, KeyBank
Jeffrey Scheer, Esq., Member, Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC