Dannible & McKee, LLP has a rich tradition of working with professional architecture, engineering, planning and environmental consulting firms across the country. Through our unique approach to the audit, review or compilation of financial statements and detailed financial performance analysis, sets us apart and allows us to assist our clients in managing for profitability.
Our affiliations and credentials speak to our depth of knowledge in the industry. We are proud to have professionals with numerous certifications, such as Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA) and Certified Design Accountants (CDA), and partnerships/memberships with recognized industry organizations, including the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC), in order to ensure your firm can rely on Dannible & McKee to provide the highest level of expertise.
To learn more about what we can do for you and how we can specially tailor to benefit your firm, download our Services for the Architecture & Engineering Industry brochure or contact us.
- Management-based review and compilation of statements
- Detailed financial performance analysis using key financial ratios
- Year-round service to maintain detailed review
- Services beyond routine FAR audits (analysis of cost structure, accounting systems, negotiated contracts, etc.)
- Our sister Firm, Dannible/McKee and Associates, Ltd., is nationally recognized in providing valuation, ownership transition, and financial consulting services to design firms