Dannible & McKee, LLP provides automotive dealerships with a full range of audit, tax and consulting services. Our skilled team understands the specific factors involved in operating a profitable dealership, so whether you are a single franchise or large multi-franchise operation, our experts will provide you with the specialized services you need to become even more successful. Because of our extensive experience in this industry you can always expect high-quality financial and consulting services.
We are also a part of industry expert groups who keep on the cutting edge of trends in this field. Dannible & McKee, LLP is a member of the Auto Dealer CPAs Association, a nationwide affiliation of independently owned accounting firms committed to delivering exceptional financial and consulting services to auto dealerships and their owners. To learn more about what we can do for you and how we can specially tailor our services to benefit your company, download our Services for the Automotive Industry brochure or contact us.
- Financial Statement Engagements – Audit, Review or Compilation
- Tax return preparation
- Income tax planning for entity and owners
- Internal compliance self-audits on key dealership audit areas (i.e., demonstrator vehicles, sales tax reporting, warranty contracts, etc)
- Estate tax planning
- Valuation and ownership transition services
- Structuring buy/sell agreements
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service and State taxing authorities for income tax and sales tax audits
- Internal control audits and fraud audits
- Departmental profit analysis and cost segregation
- Employee Benefits
- Compensation plans