Dannible & McKee, LLP has practical experience in helping community banks develop and implement innovative financial strategies. Our team of professionals is experienced in information technology, audit services, taxation and employee benefits, and provides personal service to each client. We offer a full range of audit, tax, and consulting services to the regional banking community.
Dannible & McKee, LLP is dedicated to staying up-to-date on the latest banking industry trends and developments through our memberships of the Community Bank Advisory Network (CBAN) and Risk Management Association (RMA). This gives our professionals a unique understanding of issues facing community banks.
- Audits and reviews of financial statements
- Regulatory compliance auditing and attestation services
- Corporate and executive tax planning services
- Employee benefits consulting
- Design of stock option and employee incentive compensation plans
- Merger and acquisitions including valuation of target companies
- Internal audit assistance and outsourcing
- Development and review of internal controls
- Projections and forecasts
- Assisting lenders with loan restructuring and workout situations
- Compliance audits of trust departments
- Assistance with directors’ examinations