Dannible & McKee, LLP is a highly respected name among knowledgeable construction leaders. For decades we have been actively involved with our construction clients and the many organizations affecting their businesses. We go beyond our competition by conducting one-on-one, year-end planning meetings to review your operations and plan for income taxes, banking and bonding concerns. Because of our comprehensive familiarity with all aspects of construction, we’re able to assist you in business planning and long-term goals, all while resolving your daily operational needs to maximize cash flow.
Dannible & McKee, LLP construction industry experts have been regularly asked to speak at industry events and are active with numerous trade associations. In addition, our skilled team has passed the Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) exam and maintain our certifications with extensive annual continuing education.
- Expert advice in bank financing and bonding
- Filing assistance with state agencies for prequalification
- Job cost management
- Employee benefit and wage planning
- Taxation assistance and financial planning
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Valuation and ownership transition planning