Dannible & McKee, LLP’s experienced CPAs understand the complexity of the healthcare industry and are ready to provide solutions for any financial hurdles you may come up against. Whether our experts are implementing comprehensive tax planning strategies or determining the fair value of your practice, we have the necessary resources to address all your concerns.
Dannible & McKee, LLP has extensive involvement in today’s healthcare field and is a member of multiple local and national healthcare groups, including our exclusive CPA membership in both the National CPA Health Care Advisors Association (HCAA) in Central New York and the Southern Tier. This enables us to meet the needs of healthcare professionals, through greater understanding of the issues they face today. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals and address any financial needs.
- Physician practice assessment and internal controls review
- Physician income distribution for practices of all sizes
- Comprehensive tax planning, including optimization of deductible expenses
- Retirement plan structuring and maximization of employee benefit plans
- Practice valuation and succession
- New practice set-up
- Compliance with Medicare and Medicaid