Dannible & McKee, LLP determines the proper value of a closely held business through a critical combination of historic financial results and fluid thinking.
- Our professionals have vast experience within a variety of industries, including manufacturing, health care, construction, architecture & engineering, design, professional services, real estate, insurance and more. Our familiarity with the unique aspects of each industry further enhances our ability to deliver business valuations that provide what you need for succession planning, mergers, acquisitions or sale.
- ABV – Accredited in Business Valuation. Bestowed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), this designation makes it clear that the individual handling your valuation has proven themselves to be knowledgeable and skilled.
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst. This credential is issued by National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) to those who have passed the organization’s rigorous training and testing program.
- CFF – Certified in Financial Forensics. This credential is also issued by the AICPA only to proven, well-respected forensic practitioners.
Business Valuation Purposes
- Internal Ownership Transition
- Estate, Gift and Income Tax
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Fair Value for Financial Reporting
- Goodwill Impairment
- Allocation of Purchase Price
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Reorganizations and Bankruptcies
- Business Planning
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Litigation and Ownership Disputes
- Dissenter’s Rights Cases
- Shareholder Oppression Cases
- Marital Dissolution
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Phantom Stock Plans, Stock Option Plans and Equity-Based Compensation Plans
Contact us about Business Valuation:
email@example.com | 315-472-9127