The SOC services we provide are performed by our dedicated team of CPAs and Information Technology (IT) system experts with extensive professional experience in evaluating internal accounting control systems and their interdependence with your company’s IT infrastructure.
About SOC Compliance
- As a service organization, your users, and their independent auditors, are looking to you for assurance your company is in compliance with the most appropriate control objectives customized for your company.
- SOC 1 – Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization(SASE No. 16) (Type 1 of 2).
- SOC 2 – Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, or Privacy (Type 1 or 2).
- SOC 3 – Trust Services Report for Service Organization.
SOC Audit Services
- Evaluation of User Organization (Customer) Contracts
- Assistance in identifying Control Objectives
- SOC “Readiness” Consultation and Evaluation
- Assistance in developing Management’s assertions
- Identifying and documenting process flows
- Assistance in policy and procedure development
- System flowcharting
Contact us about Service Organization Controls (SOC) Services:
email@example.com | 315-472-9127