Digital Marketing Coordinator
Dannible & McKee, LLP, a certified public accounting and consulting firm with offices in Syracuse, Auburn, Binghamton and Schenectady, NY, is seeking a full-time Digital Marketer to oversee and manage online marketing efforts for the marketing department.
The firm’s marketing department handles all aspects of marketing, communications and event management for Dannible & McKee, LLP and our subsidiary, Dannible/McKee & Associates, Ltd., a nationally recognized provider of specialized services to the architecture and engineering profession.
We seek a self-motivated professional who has a firm grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and is able to manage and monitor digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution to reporting and optimizing. This position will reside in our Syracuse office and report to the Marketing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns; identify new avenues to grow an online presence
- Oversee programs to optimize natural/organic search results
- Use analytics tools (including Google Analytics) to assess and modify campaigns, and provide monthly reports
- Manage website content and ADA compliance initiatives
- Support social media campaigns
- Develop and source visual and written content for digital platforms
- Oversee e-marketing communications, data collection and customer relationship management (CRM) programs
- Manage online local listings
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong experience in SEO and SEM marketing and familiarity with various digital platforms.
- Experience with website content management systems (preferably WordPress), e-mail marketing platforms and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of ADA compliance requirements
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Graphic design and video editing skills, utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), including spreadsheet development
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and research skills
Dannible & McKee, LLP is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. Qualified candidates can e-mail resume and letter of interest with salary requirements to Danielle Makowiec, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dannible & McKee, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Salary will be based on experience.