Digital Marketing Coordinator
Dannible & McKee, LLP, a certified public accounting and consulting firm with offices in Syracuse, Albany and Binghamton, NY, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Department.
The firm’s Marketing Department handles all aspects of marketing, communications and event management for Dannible & McKee, LLP, as well as our subsidiary, Dannible/McKee & Associates, Ltd., a nationally recognized provider of specialized services to the architecture and engineering profession.
We seek a self-motivated professional with a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant digital marketing and data management experience and a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity. Qualified candidates must have hands on experience with CRM and email marketing systems, a website content management system, Google Analytics (or other web traffic platform) and working knowledge of HTML. A strong understanding of search engine optimization is highly desired. This full-time position will reside in our Syracuse office and reports to the Marketing Director.
Essential functions for this position will include:
- Oversee e-marketing communications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to collect, report and analyze industry and client data which will help develop effective marketing.
- Oversee programs to optimize natural/organic and paid search; manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns.
- Oversee website/intranet updates and social media.
- Develop and implement digital channel strategies for campaigns, plans and projects.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of promotional materials (newsletters, mailings, invitations).
- Assist with firm seminars, webinars and industry-related.
- Collect and analyze market research and survey/evaluation data for business development support.
Qualifications needed include:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience with e-mail marketing solutions, CRM systems and WordPress website content.
- Strong experience in SEO and SEM marketing and familiarity of various digital platforms.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, with creative skills to handle social media and website.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), including spreadsheet development with ability to construct and analyze data.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and research.
- Ability to lead and initiate follow-up on projects with minimal.
If you’re a data-driven and forward thinker with the ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment, we’d love to meet you! E-mail resume, cover letter with salary requirements and three references to Dannible & McKee’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com.