Experienced Audit Professional
Dannible & McKee, LLP is accepting resumes for experienced audit professionals. Our growing client base is allowing us to offer these dynamic opportunities at the staff and senior staff levels. The successful candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and be NYS CPA eligible. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package with excellent long-term career opportunities in a flexible work environment.
- Develop and expand technical knowledge while working under the supervision of experienced professionals
- Assist engagement team on audits, reviews and compilations in all areas of the financial statements
- Special projects in service areas such as forensic accounting, valuations and employee benefit plans
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 150 credit hours needed to qualify for the CPA exam
- CPA or pursuing the certification (NYS CPA eligible)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated for continued professional and individual growth
Please submit your resume with letter of interest to Danielle Makowiec, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.