Experienced Tax Professional
Dannible & McKee, LLP is accepting resumes for experienced tax professionals. Our growing client base is allowing us to offer these dynamic opportunities at the staff and senior staff levels. The successful candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, be NYS CPA eligible and have at least 2 years related experience. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package with excellent long-term career opportunities in a flexible work environment.
- Develop and expand technical knowledge while working under the supervision of experienced professionals
- Prepare individual, corporate and other tax returns
- Complete tax research and special projects using various research platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 150 credit hours needed to qualify for the CPA exam
- CPA or pursuing the certification (NYS CPA eligible)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated for continued professional and individual growth
Please submit your resume with letter of interest to John F. Martin, Partner at email@example.com.