GGI Geneva Group International (GGI) is a global Alliance of independent professional firms. GGI Geneva Group International AG, a company incorporated in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, operates solely as an administrative resource of the Alliance and therefore provides no legal, audit or other professional services of any type to third parties. Such services are provided solely by GGI member firms in their respective geographic areas. GGI and its member firms are legally distinct and separate entities. These entities are not and shall not be construed to be in the relationship of a parent firm, subsidiary, partner, joint venture, agent or a network. No member firm of GGI has any authority (actual, apparent, implied or otherwise) to obligate or bind GGI or any other GGI member firm in any manner whatsoever, equally, nor does GGI have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm. All GGI members are independent firms, as such they all render their services entirely on their own account (including benefit and risk), without any involvement of GGI and/or other GGI member firms.
About Dannible & McKee
Dannible & McKee, LLP is a leader among full-service CPA firms that delivers superior outcomes through a unique combination of highly-specialized technical knowledge in industries, deep understanding of individual client’s business and a commitment to personal, responsive service. We are trusted advisors that clients can rely on day-to-day for guidance, insight and a strong financial foundation to confidently make business decisions.
Our clientele consists of companies across New York State and the United States and represents a diversity of business enterprises. We are headquartered in Syracuse, New York, and have additional offices in Binghamton and Albany.
Every three years, our firm is subject to a peer review performed by an outside accounting firm. The firm has earned an unqualified opinion and no letters of comment in each quality review to date – a distinction achieved by only a small percentage of firms nationwide.
Our legacy was established as a partnership in 1978 by Anthony F. Dannible and Lance K. McKee. Their vision was to create a strong, regional independent accounting firm in the Upstate New York area, which could provide the business community with the highest quality accounting, auditing, tax and management consulting services.
Since then, our team has steadily grown to its present size of ninety professionals and support personnel, advising over 1,100 organizations on accounting, tax, profitability and strategy solutions. Our impressive growth has been the result of our dedication to the success of our clients. Every aspect of our business has been guided by our values and our commitment to putting the client’s interest first. In a complex profession, we have found our greatest rewards in the simplicity of helping good people prosper. This is the philosophy upon which we were founded, and it continues to serve as a cornerstone of the firm today.
As members of Geneva Group International (GGI), one of the world’s top ten international accounting, audit, management consulting, and law firm alliances, we are able to deliver the best possible advice on a global scale. Through GGI we have access to experts around the world who provide advice on local regulations, compliance and go-to-market strategies.
GGI’s broad international presence across 123 countries opens up a gateway to the global marketplace for both us and our clients. Through our GGI membership we have access to over 770 high quality firms in nearly every major financial and commercial center worldwide. This remarkable facility applies whether you are looking for business opportunities beyond national boundaries, or need international support in addition to services in your home market.
Dannible/McKee and Associates, Ltd. is an on-site consulting firm that is a nationally recognized and trusted provider of valuation, ownership transition and financial consulting services to architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms. The firm’s principals are financial and valuation experts who are also Certified Valuation Analysts, Certified Design Accountants, Certified in Financial Forensics, and hold the AICPA’s Accredited in Business Valuation designation. Their expertise in the industry combined with their appraisal knowledge, qualifications and resources, places Dannible/McKee and Associates in the best position to help business owners evaluate ownership transition options and develop the optimal plan for their unique circumstances.
We are licensed to practice public accounting in: New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina and Vermont, and participate actively in the organizations:
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tax Division
- Personal Financial Planning Division
- Consulting Services
- Business Valuation and Forensic & Litigation Services
- Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
Committee Representation for New York State Society of CPA’s
- Tax Executive
- Estate Planning
- Syracuse Chapter Executive Board
- Health Care
- Closely-Held and S Corporation
- Employee Benefits
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Certified Design Accountants (CDA)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (CCIFP)
- Construction Industry CPAs / Consultants Association (CICPAC)
- National CPA Health Care Advisors Association (HCAA)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Manufacturers Association of Central New York
- Risk Management Association (RMA)
- CPA’s Auto Dealers Consultants Association (CADCA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- National Alliance of Trust & Estate Professionals
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business
- Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA)
- Bank Administration Institute (BAI)
- Syracuse Auto Dealers Association (SADA)
- Eastern New York Coalition of Automotive Retailers (ENYCAR)
- Independent Bankers Association of NYS
Building Strong Communities
Dannible & McKee has fostered success in our clients and in our communities for more than forty years. Fundamental to this success is our partners and employees, who dedicate time and resources to hundreds of organizations.
Inherent to our culture, we encourage our personnel to create strong community ties by volunteering and sharing their talents and leadership abilities with a variety of worthy organizations. Many serve as consultants and serve on boards for nonprofit organizations, as well as hold leadership roles in a variety of civic organizations. Dannible & McKee also runs numerous fundraisers and donation drives to benefit local organizations and neighborhoods.
- Adapt CNY, Inc.
- Alzheimer’s Association, Central New York Chapter
- American Red Cross of Central New York
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Onondaga County
- CenterState CEO
- Child Care Solutions of Onondaga County
- County North Child Care Center
- Crouse Hospital Auxiliary
- East Area Family YMCA
- Food Bank of Central New York
- Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation
- Greater Syracuse YMCA
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hiscock Legal Aid
- Hospice of Central New York
- Huntington Family Centers
- Learning Disabilities Association of Central New York
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Syracuse
- McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center
- Onondaga County Resource Recovery Agency
- Onondaga County Community College Foundation
- Onondaga County Water Authority
- Optimists International, Lafayette, NY Chapter
- ProLiteracy Worldwide
- Rescue Mission
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse
- Sarah’s Guest House
- Success by Six
- Syracuse Habitat for Humanity
- United Way of Central New York