PCAOB/SEC Compliance & Reporting
Public companies face the highest level of scrutiny, as the need for financial transparency and responsibility are emphasized more and more. Our highly specialized PCAOB/SEC Compliance team understands the difficulties that come with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)/Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance and offers expert resources to deal with the changing landscape of the public arena.
As a registered firm with the PCAOB, Dannible & McKee has become a recognized leader in providing accounting, auditing and tax services to publicly-traded companies. Our team of professionals offer a wealth of public company experience obtained through many years of working for the Big Four or national firms and international, multi-billion dollar publicly traded companies. We have extensive experience across a broad-spectrum of entities registered with the SEC.
We combine specialized expertise with emphasis on timeliness and quality when it comes to compliance services. Our engagement teams are partner-led to ensure comprehensive audit planning and an integrated audit engagement. We focus our efforts on seeking avenues to improve your company and its bottom line, all with a keen eye toward the independence rules of PCAOB/SEC.
With a long history of providing certified public accounting services to publicly-traded companies, Dannible & McKee offers a variety of services including:
- Annual Audits (10-K)
- Quarterly Reviews (10-Q)
- Internal Audit Outsourcing
- Accounting Consultations and Audit Preparation Services
- Tax Planning, Preparation and Consulting
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence
- Acquisition Accounting Assistance (including purchase price allocation assistance and valuation reports)
- Goodwill Impairment Valuation Studies
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits of 11-k Filing Plans
- Acting as a Second Source Provider in Support of Primary Auditor