Internal Audit Outsourcing
Effective internal audit functions require a diversity of skills that many companies find difficult to source and retain. To help companies meet the demands of maintaining an effective internal audit function, Dannible & McKee offers internal audit resources that can enable you to achieve your strategic internal audit goals in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Our certified and seasoned professionals identify potential weaknesses and offer practical recommendations to improve internal controls and reduce risk. We have experience performing all levels of internal audits for private and public companies of a wide range of sizes. Whether outsourced, co-sourced, or used on an as-needed basis, our services are tailored to each client to ensure the most flexible and cost-effective delivery options.
Specialized areas where we can help:
- Assisting in the design, documentation and implementation of internal audits.
- Assisting in the ongoing monitoring and testing of internal controls.
- Performing internal control risk assessments.
- Utilizing tools and data-extraction techniques to effectively implement internal audit plans.
- Assisting in planning audit committee meetings and assessing their effectiveness.
- Coaching boards of directors, audit committees, CEOs and CFOs on financial reporting risk management.