In a highly regulated industry, maintaining compliance is paramount to growth. At Dannible & McKee, we offer expert resources to address stringent regulatory requirements, strengthen risk management and advance the goals of your organization and the people it serves.
As a registered firm with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), Dannible & McKee has become a recognized leader in providing accounting, auditing and tax services to publicly-traded companies. Our team of professionals offer a wealth of public company experience obtained through many years of working for the Big Four or national firms and international, multi-billion dollar publicly traded companies. We have extensive experience across a broad-spectrum of entities registered with the SEC.
Our affiliation with GGI Geneva Group International (GGI) provides access to a combination of state and global resources where and when you need it.
With a long history of providing certified public accounting services to publicly-traded companies, Dannible & McKee offers a variety of services including:
- Attestation and Audit Services
- PCAOB/SEC Compliance & Reporting
- Internal Audit Outsourcing
- Accounting Consultations and Audit Preparation Services
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Tax Credits & Incentives
- Initial Public Offerings
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Business Valuations
- SOX 404 Compliance
- Employee Benefit and Compensation Plans
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Acting as a Second Source Provider to Your Primary Auditor