Dannible & McKee has led the way in helping nonprofit organizations operate effectively and efficiently. Our experts understand the specific needs of these important organizations and offer a comprehensive set of accounting, audit and tax management advisory services geared to help fulfill them.
Our Not-for-Profit Group is a committed, knowledgeable team of trained professionals who offer the hands-on experience and technical skills to help improve financial management, streamline business processes, manage compliance and build a bright future. We work year-round with management and board of directors in developing sound strategies to help them adapt to the changes in regulations and funding models.
Included within our Not-for-Profit Group is our Accounting Services Department that provides bookkeeping solutions for not-for-profit clients. Our bookkeeping specialists are highly-trained and fluent in the latest accounting technology to ensure clients receive accurate financials, timely advice and reliable performance.
Our Not-for-Profit services also include:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Audits (including GAAS, A-133 and the State Single Audit)
- Cash Flow Management
- Regulatory Compliance Reviews
- Governance of Boards and Committees
- Internal Audits and Internal Control Reviews
- Management Advisory
- Tax Compliance, Planning, Representation and Structuring
- Fraud Prevention and Forensic Accounting