Governance, Risk & Compliance
The management of risk and implementation of robust governance has become an increasingly important aspect of businesses of all sizes. At Dannible & McKee, we leverage our expertise and sector knowledge to help organizations meet their governance, risk and assurance objectives.
Our risk advisory specialists are adept at providing deeply substantiated recommendations to senior management to support decisions involving enterprise risk management and compliance. We work closely with clients to help assess internal controls and develop strategies that minimizes risk, enhances process and control efficiencies, and addresses your reporting needs.
We have significant experience providing advisory services related to:
- Assistance in Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Audit Committee Financial Experts
- Audit Committee Charters and Design
- Codes of Ethics
- Internal Audit Outsourcing
- Board Member Responsibility Seminars
- System and Organization Controls (SOC) Reports
- Fraud and Forensic Services