Annual Construction Conference in Syracuse, NY
Registration & Continental Breakfast: 8:00 AM
Presentations: 8:30 AM – 12:20 PM
Annual conference that focuses on the issues and solutions needed to manage operations for profitability, including financial and income tax topics that affect contractors. This year’s conference will feature a comprehensive 5 Steps to Revenue Recognition Workshop, which will cover the core elements of the standard and the potential impacts to construction companies, details on implementing the adoption process, and real-world examples of implementation. Our conference will also provide insight on critical tax reform provisions that impact the construction industry, so you can prepare and adjust to protect your company, strategy and bottom line. CPE credit will be offered.
- Joseph Chemotti, CPA, CCIFP, Partner, Dannible & McKee, LLP
- Kenneth C. Gardiner, CPA, CCIFP, CDA, Partner, Dannible & McKee, LLP
- Joseph A. Hardick, CPA, CCIFP, Partner, Dannible & McKee, LLP
- Benjamin A. Sumner, CPA, Partner, Dannible & McKee, LLP
- 5 Steps to Revenue Recognition Workshop – The new Revenue Recognition Standard will have a significant impact in the way construction companies recognize revenue and may require an overhaul of the processes used to produce the required financial information. This workshop will provide in-depth insights into the significant changes that ASC 606 will have for the construction industry, details on implementing the adoption process, and real-world examples of implementation. (CPE: Accounting)
- Construction Update for the New Tax Law for 2018 – A presentation based on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and all the tax saving opportunities and how it will affect construction businesses and their shareholders. (CPE: Tax)
Event Registration Form
To register for this and/or any other Dannible & McKee event, please fill out the form below.