Entry-Level Audit Professional
Dannible & McKee, LLP is accepting resumes for an audit staff accountant. As a member of the audit team, you will assist in completing audits, reviews and compilations with a primary focus on providing superior service to our clients. Our goal is to provide you with the resources to grow, expand and develop as an audit professional.
- Develop and expand technical knowledge while working under the supervision of experienced professionals
- Assist engagement team on audits, reviews and compilations in all areas of the financial statements
- Special projects in service areas such as forensic accounting, valuations and employee benefit plans
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 150 credit hours needed to qualify for the CPA exam
- CPA or pursuing the certification (NYS CPA eligible)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated for continued professional and individual growth
Anticipated salary range: $55,000-$60,000
Please submit your resume with letter of interest to Danielle Makowiec, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dannible & McKee, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Come work at one of Central New York’s Best Places to Work of 2023.