Dannible & McKee, LLP is seeking applicants for an intern level position in the tax department. As a member of the tax team, you will be assisting in the preparation of tax services to clients with a primary focus on gaining providing superior service to our clients while gaining exposure to a variety of tax issues. Our goal is to provide you with the resources to grow, expand and develop as a tax professional.
- Develop and expand technical knowledge while working under the supervision of experienced professionals
- Prepare individual, corporate and other tax returns
- Complete tax research and special projects using various research platforms
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting with 150 credit hours needed to qualify for the CPA exam
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated for continued professional and individual growth
Based on your experience and future career goals, the internship could lead to a full-time position.
Location: Syracuse, NY
Candidates for internships should submit resume, letter of interest and transcript to Danielle Makowiec, Human Resources Director, at email@example.com.