Dannible & McKee, LLP provides all types of clients with a powerful ally in the ongoing resistance to accounting-related fraud.
What can we do for you?
- Whether it is employee embezzlement or financial statement fraud, our experienced team of CPA’s who are Certified Fraud Examiners can help you support your claim.
- Our forensic accountants investigate, analyze, and summarize financial data.
- We can help you design your internal accounting controls to minimize the risk of loss.
- Shareholders’ and partnership disputes
- Marital disputes
- Business economic losses
- Professional negligence
- Investigative and fraud audits
- Evidence retrieval and analysis
- Fraud risk assessments
- Review of internal controls and management practice
- Due diligence and background investigations
- Litigation support
- Professional negligence litigation
- Expert witness testimony
- Computer forensic analysis, imaging and data mining
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Reconstruction of accounting records
- Continuous audit services
- Insurance claims (business interruption and others)
- Anti-fraud consulting and training
Areas of Expertise
- Forensic Examinations
- Expert Testimony
- Computer Systems Evidence Retrieval
- Detection of “Ghost” and Fraudulent Activity
- Fraud Risk Assessments
Contact us about Forensic Accounting:
email@example.com | 315-472-9127