Dannible & McKee, LLP provides litigation support services to the legal community with a special emphasis on fraud and abuse, lost profits damages, business valuation and corporate compliance.
- Our litigation support services group takes pride in delivering purpose-built financial analysis, objective hypothesis testing, reporting and expert testimony for your legal case. Everything we do is founded on the notion that our capabilities will enhance the depth of the relationship you have with your corporate and individual clients during their lifecycle.
Litigation Support Project Cycle Key Components
- Communication with defense/prosecution attorneys to fully understand determinative issues and relevant case law (development of testable hypothesis).
- Conduct research effort regarding methodologies used in precedent cases to best present findings and mitigate challenges under Daubert Trilogy.
- Coordinate with defense/prosecution attorneys in discovery phase to optimize collection of documents and define interrogatories.
- Conduct analysis and present findings objectively in an expert report.
- Assist defense/prosecution attorneys in development of exhibits for case presentation.
- Present expert testimony on methodology and conclusions.
Intellectual Property Damages
- Incremental Lost Profits
- Reasonable Royalty
Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Fraud examinations and internal investigations
- Fraud risk assessments
- Review of internal controls and management practice
- Financial statement misrepresentations
- Due diligence and background investigations
- Computer forensic analysis, imaging, data mining
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Reconstruction of accounting records
- Continuous audit services
- Anti-fraud consulting and training
Lost Profits Damages
- Lost Profits
- Lost value
- Business interruption
- Intellectual property infringements
- Shareholder disputes
- Insurance claims
- Construction claims
- Internal ownership transition
- Estate, gift and income tax
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Fair value financial reporting
- Goodwill impairment
- Allocation of purchase price
- Buy/sell agreements
- Merger, acquisitions and divestitures
- Litigation and ownership disputes
- Dissenter’s rights cases
- Shareholder oppression cases
- Marital dissolution
- Family limited partnerships
- Phantom stock plans, stock option plans and equity based compensation plans
Contact us about Litigation Support:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 315-472-9127