Dannible & McKee, LLP has led the way in helping nonprofit organizations operate effectively and efficiently. Our experts understand the specific needs of these important organizations and offer a comprehensive set of accounting, audit and tax management advisory services geared to help fulfill them.
Dannible & McKee, LLP is dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations fulfill their mission. Members of our nonprofit service team, which includes an Accounting Services Assistant who provides bookkeeping support for nonprofit clients, regularly attend rigorous training as well as national and state nonprofit conferences. We are focused on understanding key accounting and income tax issues effecting the not-for-profit environment to better help serve your needs.
- Endowment fund accounting
- Management of property, equipment, cash and cash flow
- Performing internal audits, internal controls reviews, IT audits, and regulatory compliance reviews
- Formation of taxable and non-taxable subsidiaries
- Unrelated business income tax (UBIT), including UBIT planning and exposure reviews
- A-133 audits, compilations and reviews