Bookkeeping functions are essential for a successful business yet can be costly to maintain. At Dannible & McKee, we offer a full-service Accounting Services department that provides bookkeeping solutions to businesses and organizations that need support with these critical functions.
Our Accounting Services & Bookkeeping department combines a team of experts, systematized processes and procedures, and the latest in accounting technology to ensure our clients receive accurate financials, timely advice and reliable performance. We provide services for small to mid-size clients from a wide-range of industries, including professional services, retail, wholesale, nonprofit and manufacturing, and we provide expertise in numerous specialized areas. Our services are tailored to work with the capabilities of each client and are available on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis as needed and desired by our clients.
Our flexible service options include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Data Entry
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Fraud Screening and Forensic Analysis
- Preparation of Annual 1099 Forms
- Assistance with Banking and Insurance Matters
- Preparation of Sales Tax Returns
We offer expertise with the following accounting software:
- Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200
- Sage 50 Pro (Peachtree)
- Great Plains